Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30-Something and All that Jazz

1. As of this writing, I haven't entered a cinema/movie house for more than a year now.

2. I always wanted to go to Tibet.

3. Blue as my favorite color has got nothing to do with my political affiliation.

4. I don't like to be the mean. I always wanted to be the extreme event.

5. I enjoy watching Broadway.

6. If I was an algorithm, I have the tendency to put myself in an infinite loop.

7. I talk much.

8. One thing the President and I have in common - a sister. [You'll get my drift]

9. Speaking of drifts, I always wanted to learn how to drift [automotive sport].

10. I was asthmatic.

11. I am fascinated about Latin American culture.

12. I learned how to use a computer at age 4.

13. Everyday for me is filled with music.

14. I play mahjong.

15. Whether the seating is arranged alphabetically or by height, I'm always seated at or near the back.

16. I always wished Diana and Charles had a daughter.

17. You may call me weird.

18. I so love the 80s and the 90s.

19. I know how to make cheesecake.

20. But I still wanna learn how to bake.

21. I can understand a few French and Spanish words.

22. I'm a social networking addict. [Ain't it obvious?]

23. I'm eclectic, borderline eccentric.

24. My dream job has something to do with the building on the 20-peso bill.

25. Sometimes I feel I'm schizo.

26. If I'm asked to play a villainous role in a movie, I'd play Judas Iscariot in Jesus Christ Superstar. His "villainy" was essential to the salvation of mankind.

27. My folks had problems feeding me when I was a child: the problem of how to make me stop eating.

28. I'm adventurous.

29. I wanted to be a street racer so freakin' bad!

30. ♫ I'll let the pain bring all the rain ♫. In other words, I often get LSS.

No comments: