Monday, February 15, 2010

Je T'aime Encore (a sad letter)

Dear Someone,

Here the autumn ends, bringing back the rain. The old Chevy's dead, and I've tried to fix it in vain. Elise's got her first teeth. Little Jimmy's getting strong. I'm learning guitar - I almost know a song.

I found some Chanderelle at the market this morning. I'd like to live in Rome (oh it would be such a wonderful thing!), and try to grow some flowers - the same I've tried before.

I finally cut my hair (I hear you say, "at last"). It's been kinda strange but, you see, I survived. When I'm asked, I go out. I dance all night and more. But when I dance, I still love you.

Where are you? You're so far with no address. How's life for you? Time is my only caress.

Je t'aime encore, just like an old fashioned song, burns in my soul. Everything else seems to grow more and more as strong as it can be. Je t'aime encore, but you cannot here me.


Missing you,


Someone else

No comments: