Sunday, July 31, 2011

He loved me.

He chose me before the world was known. He chose me to be His very own. He made me, then let me choose my way. I chose to move away.


He loved me when hope had taken wing. He loved me when I lost everything. He bought me; redemption's work was done though Jesus Christ, His Son.


Who shall separate me from the love of God? Shall dreams of tomorrow, pain, or sorrow? Can the need of food or earthly possessions, the threat of war or man's oppression? In all these things, victory is our reward though Jesus Christ, our Lord.


Of this I am sure, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, not height nor depth nor any creature shall separate me from the love of God. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord.

No comments: